To track activities to your press releases and press events you can get in-depth statistics to emails and contacts in the distribution lists.
Statistics enable you to spot exactly who shows interest in your information. It keeps a record of who clicked and read your emails and replied to event invites.
Statistics to a press release
If you want to know more in-depth statistics to a specific post, go to the list and find the press release you want to check out.
Enter statistics via the settings icon for the title.
Details to stats page
The statistics page contains four tabs containing different stats;
1. Views tab - number of views to your press release post in your press room and a list of users below.
2. Downloads tab - number of downloads of related media to a post and who downloaded.
3. Notifications tab - details of a notification and who opened/clicked their email;
- Sent - number of notifications sent.
- Recipients - total number of recipients to the distribution list.
- Opened - number of recipients who have opened the email.
- Clicked - number of recipients who clicked a link the email.
3. External channels tab - if the clip has been pushed to your social media accounts, this tab displays activities on your SoMe platforms.
Statistics to events
Statistic to events basically works the same way as with press releases. The major difference is that the last tab contains replies to an event - Responses. Here you find out who has responded yes, and who have responded no to attend your event.
Download response lists
Response lists to an event can be downloaded from the Responses tab as a pdf or a CVS.