Contacts lists can easily be imported to both the Media Center and a Screening Room.
Please note that:
- A welcome mail will be sent out when you import contacts to Media Center.
- Only one email address will be imported, if any duplicates.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you when the import is done.
To import your contacts make sure to convert your list into a .CSV file. It's a comma-separated values file that can be created and managed with most spreadsheet programs, such as Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheets. Make sure that the file is UTF-8 encoded.
1. Begin import
Enter your Dashboard, open the Tool to where you want to import users and click 'Contacts/Users' in the left side menu. Enter the second tab 'Users', select 'Actions' to the upper right side and choose 'Import users'.
2. Import users step-by-step
Step 1. Choose how to import users, by ‘Import’ or ‘Copy/paste’.
- Import means uploading a .CSV file.
- Copy/paste means copying/pasting user details from a file.
Step 2. Start the import of data.
- If you have chosen Copy/paste from file – paste the email addresses that you wish to import.
- If you have chosen Import CSV file – click on the Choose file button and select the file you want to import. Click ‘Next’.
Step 3. Map your file data into the contact fields by drag and drop to the matching box on the right. Click ‘Next’.
Step 4. Select a group to import users to.
Step 5. Finally, click on the ‘Import’ button. Note! When importing contacts to Media center an invitation email is automatically sent out.
3. Confirmation of a successful import
A confirmation email is sent to you as soon as all users have been added.