Contact lists can be imported to ScreeningRoom. If you need help importing contact lists to PressWeb, contact us and we will help out.
Enter Dashboard and open the ScreeningRoom to where you want to import users and click 'Contacts' in the left side menu.
1. Begin import
Enter the second tab 'Users', select 'Actions' to the upper right side and choose 'Import users'.
2. Import users step-by-step
Step 1. Choose how to import users, by ‘Import’ or by ‘Copy/paste’.
- Import means uploading a CSV file.
- Copy/paste means copying/pasting user details from a file.
Step 2. Start the import of data.
- If you have chosen Copy/paste from file – copy/paste user details into the text-area.
- If you have chosen Import CSV file – click on the Choose file button and select the file you want to import. Click ‘Next’.
Step 3. Drag and drop your data in the matching box on the right. Click ‘Next’.
Step 4. Select a group to import users to.
Step 5. Finally, click on the ‘Import’ button.
3. Confirmation of a successful import
A confirmation email is sent to you as soon as all users have been added.